<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Lost Without You by Delta Goodrem

I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes (I say)
A little righteous and too proud
I just wanna find a way to compromise
Cause I believe we can work things out

I thought that I had all the answers
never givin in
but baby since you've gone
I admit I was wrong

All I know is I'm lost without you
I'm not gonna lie
how am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side
if we ever say we'd never be together
in the end you wave goodbye
dunno what I'd do
im lost without you

I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is im lost without you
I keep trying to face the day
I'm lost without you

How am I ever gonna get rid of these blurs
baby I'm so lonely all the time
everywhere I go I get so confused
your the only thing thats on my mind

On my bed so cold at night
I miss you more each day
only you can make it right
no I'm not too proud to say

All I know is I'm lost without you
I'm not gonna lie
how am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side
if we ever say we'd never be together
in the end you wave goodbye
dunno what I'd do
I'm lost without you

I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is I'm lost without you
I keep trying to face the day
I'm lost without you

If I could only hold you now
make the pain just go away
can't stop the tears from running down my face (ho)

All I know is I'm lost without you
I'm not gonna lie
how am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side
if we ever say we'd never be together
in the end you wave goodbye
dunno what I'd do
I'm lost without you

I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is im lost without you
I keep trying to face the day
an all I know is
I'm lost without your love
I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is
I'm lost without you (oh)
I'm lost without you
=================================================================================

Somehow, exceedingly appropriate. Call it my 2nd theme. Although I bet that Innocent Eyes actually speak more about me than this song. This one, just oddly appropriate.

Thankfully, only Kanai and Chengwei know what I mean. And as for the song Innocent Eyes, well, it's like me. Just like me.

Here's a few lines that really got to me though.

Do you remember when you were 15?
And the kids at school called you a fool cos you took the chance to dream


Well that brings back memories.

I miss those days and I miss those ways
When I got lost in fantasies
In a cartoon land of mysteries
In a place you won’t grow old in a place you won’t feel cold


Perhaps that's how I really feel.

For the little girl inside who won’t just hide
Don’t let me see mistakes and lies
Let me keep my faith and innocent eyes
My innocent eyes


That "little girl inside" really struck a nerve, I tell you.

Seems I’m lost in my reflection

Isn't that right?

Another song I like is Predictable. And yeah, I did buy the album. It was on sale, so why not?

The other tracks were average. I haven't really warmed to them, probably need a few more spins to get used to them.

Ahhhh. Of all songs to come on, that silly insert song from Jubei-chan 2 shows up. The song that always makes me feel like bawling. Ahhhh. Lol.

*clicks Next* Because I know better than to tempt fate that way.

Ok, so Yuna Ito's I'm Free is technically a better choice. It is upbeat after all, and konks said that I should try to keep myself happy by listening to upbeat songs. Lol.

Ok, gotta go now. Want some alone time.

Come to think of it, no matter how many people I'm surrounded with, I'm almost always inevitably alone.

Is that how you felt too? My beautiful, untouchable Kurenai. Same too, to the Beautiful Leopard. Is that how both of you felt? Because, truth is, both of you are deathly afraid, are you not? You lost your innocence, and are afraid of tainting the ones you love, so you shut yourself away, a beautiful princess in a high tower. How well I understand then! Or not. I am but a poor imitation, is all.

But I, too, understand what it feels like to be tainted. To sink deeply into forbidden depths. Oh Shizuru, did you weep within when you plunged into forbidden waters, only to be cruelly shunned afterwards? That sin, even if never realised in reality, weighed heavily on your mind, did it not? You feared so deeply of rejection, as did the Panther herself. Yet you both walked on, kept going, a pillar of strength in both your own rights.

No matter how you fell, collapsed, withered, after it was all over, you picked yourself up again and kept going. And that is what I love of you both.

Strong, yet so very fragile. Unwavering, yet so easily crumbled. Capable, yet in the end defeated by yourselves. Isn't that the truth?

We all have our little sins, I said to Kanai once.

And perhaps, that is all I have to say, im the end, when the recriminations come.

No more excuses.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?