<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Note the change in the quote under the blog title.

Actually I wanted to put Alucard's quote, then decided the other one put on Seras in a fic was so much better.

In case you were wondering, Alucard's quote was

Hell's Gate Arrested, And Shine Heaven Now.

I decided it was just too inappropriate. I was never in Hell before, so no gate to be arrested. Eh, long story there.

And you thought having something like Heaven's Gate Shut is a good idea?

Well I could explain, but I don't want to be accused of being morbid and fatalistic and atheist. Not that I'm actually atheist, but some people have crappy definitions of the meaning of atheism. Ah well, why bother with them?

Che. Now get back to what you were doing.

Yessir!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?