<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Oh yeah, I posted something that I wrote at the BJj forums, although I think it should really be in the SJA forums, but I'm being a bit nervous about posting it there...cold feet I suppose.

It was terribly sad. It was angst after all. I was terribly cruel, as usual.

You know, I actually liked Selene. The main focus of that little vignette.

But then again, I do tend to always hurt the ones I love.

THIS IS NOT ME!!! Selene had screamed. But it was too late.

I am evil after all.

Lamentations come to mind. But we won't forgive me anyway.

Selene should hate me. I just killed her partner. In the cruellest way possible.

Anyway, enough babbling. I provide the text for those who wish to view it.

Story

Warning: contains shoujo-ai (implied). Don't click if you don't want to read.

That said, I take my leave. *bows*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?