<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Peeked at Melody of Oblivion (I watched a few eps on tv once), decided to give the series a chance and see if its worth buying/downloading.

Sat through 7 episodes wondering how many sleeves Bocca destroyed while resounding his Melos.

And finally someone over at the office realises that and gives Bocca a sleeveless outfit. See, wasn't that more convenient than trying to sew back your sleeve after wrecking it with resonation? Jeeesh.

Went all 'whoa' at the introduction of Toune. Well she IS pretty. No lez vibes off her, but she could very well turn others lez. Why? Explain later.

And not to mention that her Ivermachine's human form is totally cute. What a matched set. XD

Episode 8 we got to see Toune resound her Melos. Which was...ummm...O___O There is no other word for it. And its the scene where I thought would make guys drool and girls blink rapidly. Why?

---> Her Melos tattoo is on her thigh. Her INNER thigh. Like, under her already pretty short skirt level. And she has to draw her arrow over it. *coughs*

....not to mention that the resonation from the tattoo (hey remember it rips off Bocca's sleeve lol) makes her skirt fly up. Lol. So she draws her arrow over the tattoo with one hand(ugh why does it have to sound so suggestive?!?! Because it IS) and uses her other hand to hold down her skirt.

And the above action has the effect of making her look like she's orgasming. I'm not kidding. The pose is suggestive itself on its own, and the blush on her cheeks is NOT HELPING. At all. Ugh. Lol.

Fanservice is fanservice I know, but that's really taking it a tad far isn't it? Not to mention all the Gratitious Camera Angles that we get treated to throughout the episodes I've watched so far. Although when it comes to Toune my inner fangirl goes yay! Which exemplifies just how perverted I am I suppose. Lol.

And I refuse to talk about the faux bondage scene in episode 15. Refuse refuse REFUSE!

...damn Toune's hot.

Ahem. Moving on.

And just to tell you konks, it's not shoujo ai in any shape or form. There's one mildly yaoi scene in ep 1, but I don't think wanting to eat someone really counts as attraction really. And when I say eat, I do mean the type where you consume food. *cough* There are monsters in the show after all.

Geh. Much fanservice in the show. Overly top-heavy girls in certain episodes (Sayoko is one, but she's a permanent fixture to the team, so that doesn't count...I think). At least Toune is modestly (though still generously) proportioned without looking like something out of hentai fantasy land. Sigh. Overly busty girls = not my favorite form of fanservice. I keep thinking practical questions like how inconvenient it is...lol.

Well I still haven't gotten very far with the show. Still stuck at ep 10...and if you're wondering how I knew about the bondage thing in ep 15, um, let's say spoilers are fun. ^__^ Lol.

*goes out to save Toune pics*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?