<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Such a kind child really
Such an innocent child who cannot lie
Lying has its limits too

So beautiful it hurts
It's so bright...turn it off
The darkness that hoods those eyes

Take my face in your hands, feel it with your own two hands
How I look, who I am
See for yourself
This is who I am
What I am
Can't you see?

You are kind, so very kind
You taught me how to feel
And now, what is left?
I do not understand

You're so kind it's cruel
So cruelly innocent
I would hate you
I want to hate you
This is me
Who hates you so much

Your kindness, your gentle smile
What have you done to me?

I am not sorry
Not sorry at all
Not at all
No, I'm not sorry
Not sorry for hating you

See, this is what I have become
A cold hand caressing my cheek
I won't cry anymore
I will be strong
This is my promise
For hating you

The perfect you
That flawless image
That is you and not you
I hate you for being thus
Hate you for not being perfect

This illusion
I hold close to my heart
Is not you at all
It looks like you
Smiles like you
But is still not you

And I hate you
Because you're not the you I want
No one can compare

I won't fall in love
I can't
Because I already have

That perfect illusion
Not you, not I
Nor anyone else
Can't be lived up to

Tears...I won't shed them
So easy to crush
Yet no one ever sees

Smiling, laughing
A normal child
Not in love, nor in hate
Just another child
Who cares about a broken toy?

The mouth moves up and down
But no sound comes out
This is me

A broken toy
A broken doll
Shattered reflections
Against broken shards

That is what I am

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?