<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Such a kind child, really.

Such a kind child who cannot lie.

Lying has its limits too.


So it does.

Taking the seriousness off this blog and off to LJ. What's left here will probably be randomness...um, isn't that all that was here in the first place? Lol.

Why the sad face? I can't bear to see you cry.

Truly.

Why do you turn away? Am I truly so repugnant?

Do you really hate me that much?


Oh, if I do, if I did, it would truly be that much easier.

If I open this door, something terrible will happen.

That's why I cannot, must not, open it.

But...I can't...

...just once. Just a fast one, it would never have to be known.


Oh, that's what they all say.

Your eyes...filled with fear...hatred...suspicion...

...for me?

Your screams... NOOOOOOOO!!!!

It haunts me to this day.


Temptation, I will not take.

I can't play this charade anymore, of pretending that having a part of you would be enough.

I will have to though. This charade keeps one whole.

Just say yes or no. I can't wait for you forever.

I can and I will. Ne, konks, remember that kid you told me about? He waited for you all that time, didn't he? Fools, we both are. Waiting for someone who doesn't give a damn. Heh.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?