<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Well, today marks the last day of my slackiness in work. I think.

I'm moving over to my cousin's place for the next month in order to stay focused for the last stretch heading towards the exams.

In short, I'm pulling a Satou Sei.

Lol. Watch Marimite episode 7, towards the end.

It's one of the funnier episodes. Especially the parts where the Roses (3rd years) had to step in to convince the boutons (Sachiko, Rei, Shimako) to accept the Valentine's Day game challenge. Yumi's observations were hilarious, as follows.


> Scene Start: In the Rose Mansion
> Youko, Sei and Eriko have just arrived


Sachiko: If you order it, we have no choice but to go along reluctantly.
Youko: You're being stubborn as usual.
Sachiko: And who was it who chose a stubborn person as her soeur?
Youko: It was I. So I want you to be more flexible. I want you to mingle with the students. What's wrong with that? You've started to have such nice facial expressions ever since you made Yumi-chan your soeur, right? ^__~

> Sachiko and Yumi wear identical expressions of 0__0

Sachiko: <__<

> Yumi voiceover - Round One: Sachiko-sama is KO'd.
> Camera shift to Foetida family


Eriko: Rei.
Rei: *blinks, nervous* Yes?
Eriko: You know what I'm going to say, right?
Rei: *blink blink*
Eriko: ^___^
Rei: -__- I'll cooperate with the Newspaper Club.
Yoshino: *pops in* I refuse! Don't you think you're going too far by pressuring her like this, Rosa Foetida? And you, Rei-chan!
Eriko: I'm speaking with Rei right now. I don't want someone who isn't involved to butt in.
Yoshino: *is taken aback*
Rei: *whispering to Yoshino* Don't you see that the more adamant you are about this, the more you stir up Onee-sama (Rosa Foetida)?
Eriko: *smugly* You still have a long way to go Yoshino-chan.

> Round Two: Rei-sama and Yoshino-san forfeit the match.
> Camera shifts to the Giganteas
> Round Three


Sei: That's how it is, so do your best, okay? ^__^
Shimako: I understand. *without changing expression*

> Sei-sama wins by default.



That was hilarious. That last line nailed me. Yumi's assessment of how each of the Roses handled their soeurs were funny. It just seems perfectly normal for Sei to win by default, Shimako would never contradict her lol.

Of course, my point here is not the humor. I said that I was 'pulling a Satou Sei' due to a comment that popped up when Sei and Yumi were talking towards the end of the episode. I won't mention the comment, but I find the parallel amusing nevertheless.

Personally, if I were put in Lillian Yamayurikai, I would most likely end up part of the Gigantea branch. Either that or in the Foetida branch. I'm not serious enough to be in the Chinensis branch lol.

So, last post in a month, most likely. I might drop in to update about my progress in my studies, but don't hold your breath waiting.

Oh and konks, if you need to contact me, use email. I might take a while to respond though. So yeah. ^__^

And now to laugh at Drunk!Shimako again in the Maria-sama ni wa naisho outtakes again. ^__~

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?