<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

What is this? My lips...sings of sin, spills forth like tainted honey. Corrupted.

The light touch of a desecrating hand, to full ruby lips, the beautiful poison that stains that gentle light.

Love only me. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Look only to me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, bow down thyself to them or serve them.

My children...! Love thy God to the exclusion of all else!

That is the purpose for which I have made thee.


The carousel goes on spinning, whirling in perfect synchronisation.

This thing known as "love", a beautiful taint on the flawless blank slate.

This little thing, that has moved heaven and earth, that will overcome all obstacles...

This little thing...

...will be the destruction of us all.

Is that not true?

Let us then, as we always have, continue watching the scenes unfold.

For there is nothing we could have done anyway.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?