<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

"You're so kind it's almost cruel.
...I want to become like you."


And that'll teach me NOT to listen to Last Night On Earth by Delta Goodrem while reading ShizNat doujins. Bad idea. Baaad idea.

Just like listening to agony by Kotoko is an incredibly bad idea when reading any mildly romantic fanfiction.

Oh great. Just when I said so, Last Night on Earth starts playing. It's on shuffle damnit! Why is WMP so evil?!?!

I want to cry. T____T The combination of the song + the emotions in the doujin is making me go POOF! *head explodes*

It's probably the hormones. Right, the hormones. Time of the month and all.

Nothing to do with the fact that the lyrics of LNOE fits the situation like a hand into glove. Not at all.

*thinks of Negi 100%*

Damn, that line...

Show me. Show me how much you love me. In your way. In your own way.
Show me...


What is it about those red eyes that make me want to cry everytime I see them? Seeing the sadness. The pain. The unshed tears. It makes my own heart throb in time with the pulses of pure pain that resonates from within those crimson pools.

Blood...

Hmm...the final page of Negi 100% fits exactly with the lyrics of LNOE. The Tours Vol 4 also fits in. It's sad. I'm sad.

Here's the translated quote paraphrased from one of the pages from Negi 100%.

That night...
She held me close, never loosening her grip
And neither did I let her go

As if we'd never been together
As if we'd never have the chance to be together
As if we would be together forever

One night of love
Always being together with that person by your side
So this is happiness...


Yes I've been exposed as a terribly big sap. So sue me. I am a girl after all. And a hormonal one to boot. I hate PMS.

Lol. But they make me sad. I love it, but they make me sad. They always bring tears to my eyes. Why? Why is that so?

Ara, who knows?

One does one's best. One will hold one's cards close and play them when it is time.

One is, after all, a sinful human being. Unlike all others, yet like everyone else.

With these sinful hands I have...

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?